I regularly post about College Ministry, Reading Well, and Understanding the Times.
Some of the most popular posts:
- What if there’s no fall 2020? College ministry on an empty campus
- Tools and Tips to Help You Read Through the Bible This Year
- Learning from Large Cru Movements (a bit dated – from 2012, but the principles still hold true)
- Learning From Cru’s Top Sending Campuses
- We Are Losing an Entire Generation of Laborers to Student Loan Debt
- Rewarding Quarantine Reads – (substantive “beach reads” – non-fiction and classic novels that are enjoyable AND easy to read)
- Good Clean Fun Music Playlist
- Why You Shouldn’t Go to Seminary (right out of college)
I have been on staff with Cru for 22 years and lead the Cru movement at the University of Arkansas. I’ve been married to my best friend, Mandy, for 20 years and we have 5 kids (ages 10-18).
I am a passionate fan of books, indie music, college football, and cookie dough.
I love discovering new ideas and sharing strategies that work. I can talk all day about college ministry strategy and mobilizing laborers to the world.
I’d love to connect on Twitter.
I read 75-100 books/year and regularly post recommended books:
- Top 10 Books of the 2010s
- Rewarding Quarantine Reads – (substantive “beach reads” – classic novels and non-fiction that are enjoyable AND easy to read)
- Top 10 Books on Technology
- My Top Books of 2019
- My Top Books of 2018
- My Top Books of 2017